Ford Focus RS after its KubeBond Diamond 9H maintenance detail today. Amazing levels of gloss from KubeBond Diamond 9H.
KubeBond Diamond 9H is a transparent liquid that when cured to a surface, transforms into a tray ultra hard glass film. This film acts as a permanent barrier between your vehicle and exterior elements that damage paint over time.KubeBond Diamond 9H is a liquid ceramic that is applied to the exterior paintwork of your vehicle as an alternative to traditional waxes and sealants. Unlike wax, Diamond 9H produces a hard, glossy layer just like a diamond.
Once Diamond 9H has cured, the ceramic matrix yields several improvements to the paintwork of your vehicle.
1. HIGH GLOSS - Applying Diamond 9H to painted surfaces transforms the gloss to levels previously unachievable with traditional waxes and polishes.
2. STRONG HYDROPHOBIC EFFECT - Hydrophobicity is the ability of a surface to repel water. With Diamond 9H applied to your vehicle, water and dirt will simply run off reducing the need to wash your vehicle.
3. SCRATCH RESISTANCE - Due to the hard nature of ceramics, Diamond 9H creates a protective barrier for your vehicle, significantly reducing the chance of damage caused by stone chips and scratches from physical abrasion.
4. LOW FRICTION - Diamond 9H adds a low-friction function to your vehicle. This makes it easy to remove contaminants such as road tar, paint spills, bird droppings, bug splats and tree sap from your paintwork without damaging the paint.
5. NO MORE POLISHING & WAXING - Diamond 9H uses our revolutionary bonding technology (RBT). The result is that when it's applied to the surface, it reacts with moisture in air to create cross-linked chemical which bonds with that surface. The result is that Diamond 9H will last for at least 5 years when combined with correct maintenance. This means that for 5 years + you no longer have to worry about polishing and waxing your car regularly in order to protect your paintwork.
All it takes is a one time application and minimal maintenance.
Car Detailing Bridge Of Weir | Car Detailing Crosslee | Car Detailing Glasgow | Car Detailing Greenock | Car Detailing Gourock | Car Detailing Houston | Car Detailing Inverclyde | Car Detailing Johnstone | Car Detailing Kilmacolm | Car Detailing Linwood | Car Detailing Paisley | Car Detailing Quarriers Village | Car Detailing Renfrewshire | Car Detailing Renfrew |
Our recent work
Based in Houston, Renfrewshire, DMD Detailing are perfectly located to offer specialist car detailing Paisley, Renfrew and Glasgow. Our Car Detailing Services include paint correction which will remove swirl marks and hazy paintwork that has been damaged with poor wash techniques, our new car protection package using the best ceramic coatings for paint protection. Our workshop is perfectly located if you're looking for car detailing Glasgow, Renfrew and Paisley. Established in 2007 DMD Detailing have many years of experience specialising in car polishing and detailing working on everything from family hatchbacks, saloons, sports cars, prestige and luxury cars of all shapes and sizes.